TrainHeroic provides the complete web, mobile and tablet solutions for enabling smart and effective strength & conditioning. TrainHeroic’s products serve a broad range of clients across the NBA, NCAA, High School Team Sports, US Olympic Teams, and Functional Fitness/CrossFit communities. TrainHeroic along with TrainingPeaks, and MakeMusic, are under the umbrella company Peaksware, Inc, which is located in beautiful Boulder, Colorado and has been recognized as one of Outside Magazine's "Best Places to Work" five years in a row.
We’re looking for a Full-Stack Senior Software Engineer to take over and lead the development of our Coaching applications (web, mobile, and tablet).
Our suite of apps reach an expanding audience of coaches, enabling them to improve their planning, analysis, and athletes’ performance on the field, court, or other competition stage.
We are looking for engineers who can help us scale our products to handle complex and varied usage environments (gym, home, off-line, low light, high noise etc.), implement intuitive and delightful UI’s, ensure our growing data set is lighting fast to consume, and enhance an experience “better than paper.”
We believe in creating reliable, amazing products. As we grow our user base from 100k users to 1M+, we need thoughtful, strategic technical solutions.
You’ll be the tip of the spear in this initiative.
This opportunity is perfect if you’re looking to be a cornerstone in a growing high performance team who loves to build scalable solutions to open ended problems. It’s an opportunity to create something powerful from the ground up and work with incredible people who will challenge and inspire you daily.
Why Join Us:
- Our product culture is centered around exceptional people and project autonomy. Your voice is heard. Your work is loved.
- We provide a flexible work environment and a long leash. What we ask for in return: Results.
- You’d get to collaborate with our other portfolio brands and cross-pollinate best practices. Leverage knowledge from our in-house partners. Grow.
- Contribute and work with a purpose. See your work show up and get used around the globe by passionate athletes and coaches. Drive life changing results.
- Define and grow our Tech stack to meet the needs of our customers
- Roll out our new coach team and athlete reporting feature set
- Lay the foundation for predictive analytics
- Expand products and offerings in our Marketplace
- Integrate third party devices and API’s (Wearables, Video, Velocity sensors, etc.)
- Push the boundaries of our client applications, AngularJS, Ionic, web, mobile, tablet, etc.
- Improve and scale our RESTful api , PHP, MySQL, etc.
- Evaluate developmental trade offs and know when to push on one side or the other
- Suggest and implement various DevOps initiatives, AWS (CloudFront, BeanStalk, EC2, RDS, etc.)
- Provide mentorship to our junior level developers
- Tackle big projects start to finish
- Continually seek process/professional improvement in efficiency and quality
- Experience developing, launching, and supporting applications across mobile and web platforms
- Experience with monitoring production systems (NewRelic, Rollbar, AWS health, etc.)
- Experience with Continuous Integration pipelines and deployments processes
- Built systems to handle large data sets, large request loads gracefully
- Up to date knowledge of development best practices, and the discipline to implement them
- Familiarity with the TrainHeroic products
- Degree in Computer Science or related field/experience
- Strong understanding of development practices, coding, and software architecture
All Heroes Receive:
- The opportunity to work alongside passionate, A-players, striving to disrupt the status quo and lead an evolving industry
- Competitive compensation and incentives
- 100% company paid medical plan for employees with buy-up options as well as dental and vision insurance for employees (dependent coverage available)
- $1,200/yr fitness reimbursement for gym related purchases
- Three weeks of PTO for all new hires…increases in PTO at various years of service/experience
- After 7 years of service we offer a four week paid sabbatical for all employees
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- On-site workout area access: full weight lifting gym with CrossFit equipment, treadmill, bike trainers, and changing rooms, showers and towel service
- Beautiful North East Boulder, CO location
Visit us at www.TrainHeroic.com to learn more!